Orondo Community Presbyterian Church was established in 1932 and met at the Orondo Grange Hall. In 1954 land was donated to the church to build a building. When it came time to build, the community came together and with guidance from a couple of men in the carpentry trade built the building that is still vitally being used today. Over time remodeling was done and updates made, but the structure still stands pretty much as it did when it was built.
It has, as many churches do, gone through good times and tough times. Yet, this beacon of light between the bridges has remained faithful to God’s Word and shines its light in the Orondo Valley.
Up until December 2014 we were the Orondo Community Presbyterian Church, we are now the Orondo Community Church.
We believe that God placed the Orondo Community Church where it is to be a safe haven and place of discovering who God is, how much He loves us. We challenge all in their relationship with Him, encourage all to receive Christ as Lord and Savior, and to love all who enter its doors.
“We are Centered on Jesus, Growing in Faith, and Sharing His Love!”